New Reads: February


The month is almost over, and though I haven't read as much as I would have liked to, I did get some great books this month;






Internet Famous was actually on my wish list before I was contacted by the author for a guest post and review opportunity. I'm looking forward to reading this.



Goldie Vance volume one is a fun investigative  romp with wonderful characters.






I requested The Travelers from First To Read because it had a great blurb and promised to be action packed.



Purchases: I'm really not supposed to be buying books but I couldn't resist  a new Neil Gaiman or Star Wars book.

Also I found this cute little Disney princess book about celebrating Spring.



                                                       
                                            Netgalley

There are some incredible graphic novels available on Netgalley this month. I'm excited to read these:







What did you read this month?

Comments

Popular Posts