Blog Event: Tackle Your TBR Readathon: Final Wrap Up





Final Wrap Up

I didn't do as wel as I wanted but I did read 6 books!
Update 3

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
The Night Bookmobile

Total Books Read: 6


Books Read
Update 2
Books Read

Curse of The Boggin
Red Right Hand
Mirror Image 

Total Books Read; 4

Update 1

Books Read: 1

Total Books Read : 1




First Line Challenge 





  I'm reading this book








The First Line is:

"It was love at first sight"

This line has to do with Ray PLmer seeing his very first issue of Amazing Stories.




Day 1 Update

I was sick yesterday so I only read 10 pages :/







This event is hosted by Wishful Endings. I really want to clear out some of my TBR Pile! My goal is 14 Books. Here are some of my potential reads: 





Happy Reading!

Comments

I'm so sorry you've been sick!!! I detest being sick. I hope today you're feeling better!
Just wanted to come and see how you did. I'm glad you got some decent reading in and hope to see you next year!

Popular Posts