Bout Of Books Mini-Challenges



Book To Movie Challenge

This challenge is hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale  the challenge is to share your favorite and not so favorite book to movie adaptions.


                                                  Favorite

                                           Warm Bodies

I loved this novel! I was so worried when I heard it was being made into a movie but it was perfecty done. 



My Favorite Valentine's movie since it was released a few years ago.



Worst Movie Adaptation


I love the world war Z novel so much! It has a wonderful variety of characters including many stories with women.



All that was lost when Brad pitt's production company turned it into a one man show staring Brad and those stupid ant like swarm of zombies. ug!




Comments

Popular Posts